Can you profit with Online Marketing – the answer is yes but there are a few things that people forget about and I’m going to share a few that I have learned over time.
1. Are you missing the boat by not selling more back end products to your existing customer base? You should have already created rapport, trust and proved your credibility to them.
2. Make it a practice to up sell to new and existing customers. After they decide to buy one product, offer them something they can use for free (content or tips) and then another product.
3. Cross promote your products and services with other businesses that aren’t competition. This happens all the time in the offline world – a beauty shop may offer a coupon to a local coffee shop and the local coffee shop can offer 10% off on hair cut with coupon from the coffee shop – you can do the same with online.
4. Create joint venture deals with other businesses. It’s called the bartering system and works very well – I promote your product in my newsletter and you promote mine to in yours.
5. Start an affiliate program for your business. You will be able to spend less profits on risk advertising and spend more money on guaranteed sales. I trust that what you’ve read so far has been informative. The following section should go a long way toward clearing up any uncertainty that may remain.
6. Trade advertising with other businesses to save revenue. You could trade e-zine ads, banners ads, links, print ads, etc. Don’t be afraid to meet other business owners and trade advertising – I really have great results with this method.
7. Outsourcing part of your workload. There are many talented people out there in fact look thru the talents listed on Apsense – most of the time you can not do it yourself for that low of a cost.
8. Add low cost bonuses to your offer that have a high perceived value a OTO (one time offer) just for them.
9. Use viral marketing to promote your business on the internet. I like giving people my free report to give away to their members in exchange for something they have that I would like. Just open up the doors of communication and find someone that you can trust and work with.
10. Follow up with all your prospects. This is the biggest mistake people make – leaving everyone hanging once they are on your list. With Skype, Facebook, Twitter, I can’t see ANY excuse for not communicating with your prospects and shame on you if you don’t.